Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ’Always there for you‘.
We need you to join our R&D team in Mainz-Kastel (DE) as a leading contributor.
Senior (Web) Software Engineer – Azure (m/f/d)
Aufgaben As a member of our web development team, you will be responsible for designing the architecture and development of our growing web application landscape. You will be working in an agile development environment within a team of software developers located in Mainz-Kastel. You will also work together with our business partners in the life science business and partnering business and the teams in IT.
Responsibilities will include
- Design, implementation and deployment of Azure cloud services
- Design and implementation of web applications
- Monitoring and optimization of online services
- Setting up connectivity of hardware systems and cloud services
- Definition of cyber security concepts and architecture
- Supporting the team in building and improving our CI / CD pipeline
- Implementing and supporting the processes, tools and infrastructure in cloud projects
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in the field of computer science
- Experience in agile software development in C# and concepts such as CI / CD
- Experience in designing and implementing web applications with industry standard technologies
- Strong experience in Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, architecture and services
- A strong company culture with a rich history
- A global mindset with "Swissness" at heart
- A modern infrastructure and a global build / continuous integration system
- An innovative and dynamic team with a goal to implement modern software development
- Attractive compensation and social benefits
- Exciting career opportunities
- Extensive training and further education possibilities with known experts
- An international and friendly work environment consisting of 30 different nationalities